1. Login to your account
To go to your personal account, click the "Personal Account" button on the top panel.
2. Customer's account
In his personal account, the customer can access the following functions:
- product search in the catalog;
- View custom prices
- formation of orders;
- tracking the status of orders;
- formation of complaints;
- tracking financial information;
- form purchases from different legal entities and under different agreements;
- export of product content.
The features of this account are described in more detail in the Buyer's Guide.
3. Supplier account
Provides access to the following supplier-available features:
- loading products from files;
- manual entry of products;
- processing orders/complaints;
- notification management;
- maintaining directories of categories;
- View statistics on orders.
The features of this account are described in more detail in the Supplier's Guide.
4. Account of the operator of orders / sales manager of the supplier
In this account, the order operator/sales manager can:
- moderate orders;
- View order statistics
- adjust the terms of orders and coordinate them with customers.
4.1. The appearance of the account
4.2. Orders in your account
4.3. Order editing
When you click on the "Edit Order" button, the order opens in the form below, where all its fields are available for change. After changing the order, click the "Save Changes" button so that all changes made are saved or "Cancel Changes" to exit the form without changing the order.
5. The cabinet of the content manager of the supplier
The supplier’s content manager in his account can create, modify and normalize new or current product content.
6. User moderator cabinet
In this account, the designated employee can moderate new customers, manage accounts, change passwords, etc. During moderation, you can select the appropriate scenario for working with new users, for example, confirm or refuse access to a specific account.
The following administrative options are available to the moderator.
7. Adding and editing a new user
The process of creating and configuring a new user is sequentially presented in the figures below.
7.1. Create a new user
7.2. Assigning a contractor manager to a user
When creating a user with the role "User Moderator", you do not need to bind a manager to it.