The system user settings page opens, where you can configure the following parameters.
- Set up email address. In the E-mail field, enter the email address for publication in the catalog and notifications of new orders.
- Configure to receive notifications of new orders . If the Send notifications about new orders flag is set , then you will receive notifications of new orders to the specified email address.
- Setting up order processing automatically . If the flag Place orders automatically is set , then the goods will be automatically reserved in the 1C database.
- Setting up VAT . If the VAT flag is set , then the VAT field will be displayed in the catalog.
- Setting currency catalog . In the Currency field of the catalog, select the currency in which all prices in the catalog will be reflected.
- Setting the display of residues in the directory . In the Display residuals field, select the mode for displaying residuals in the catalog. In the Show many / small / out of stock mode , if the quantity in the warehouse is greater than the threshold set in the Threshold field , then a lot is displayed in the catalog , otherwise it is small .
To save the settings, click the Save button .
Fields marked with * are required.