Go to Settings, General Settings.
The system user settings page opens, where you can configure the following parameters.
- Set up email address. In the E-mail field, enter the email address for publication in the catalog and notifications of new orders.
- Configure to receive notifications of new orders. If the Send notifications about new orders flag is set , then you will receive notifications of new orders to the specified email address.
- Setting up order processing automatically. If the flag Place orders automatically is set , then the products will be automatically reserved in the 1C database.
- Setting up VAT. If the VAT flag is set , then the VAT field will be displayed in the catalog.
- Setting currency catalog. In the Currency field of the catalog, select the currency in which all prices in the catalog will be reflected.
- Setting the display of residues in the directory. Display residuals field, select the mode for displaying residuals in the catalog. In the Show many/small/out of stock mode , if the quantity in the warehouse is greater than the threshold set in the Threshold field, then a lot is displayed in the catalog, otherwise it is small. In the
To save the settings, click the Save button.
Fields marked with * are required.