Formation and order processing in 1C UT 11.4
Formation and processing of an order in 1C UT 10.3
There are several ways to place an order using the Agora portal:
- From the catalog of products.
- From the Orders section.
- Using an xls/csv file.
- From the Cart section.
Below we will consider each of the ways so that you can choose the most convenient.
Formation of orders from the product catalog
To place an order using the product catalog, you must:
Go to the Catalog section, select the required product and click the Buy button:
If the product has modifications * , then a window of various characteristics of the product opens, in which you must select the product that meets your requirements:
* Product modification - product characteristics, for example, one model of a mobile phone can have a different amount of memory or color.
The screenshot shows the available modifications to the product "Room tree Valerio".
After specifying the required quantity of the product, click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the window that opens to add the product to the cart.
When you hover over the Basket tab, a pop-up window will open in which the products added to the basket will be displayed:
To place an order, go to the Basket section and set the delivery conditions:
- Comment - required comments for the order.
- Delivery address - address for the delivery of products, in the case of delivery by the supplier (seller). If the delivery method is Pickup, then the field can be left blank.
- Delivery method - the method of delivery of products, possible options: pickup, delivery to the point of delivery of products, courier service (courier) or mail. Delivery conditions depend on the supplier whose products you intend to purchase.
- Payment method - used payment method (cash/bank transfer).
- Desired date of shipment - required date of delivery of products.
- Prepayment percentage - the percentage of prepayment of the amount of products, the need to display this field depends on the conditions of sale of products by the supplier.
- Deferral of payment - the required number of days, in the case of working with the supplier on a postpay basis or with a credit limit, the need to display this field depends on the conditions for the sale of products by the supplier.
- Consignees - selection of a template with the previously specified delivery details. In the Consignees section, you can specify a "template" with the details for the delivery of products. When placing an order, in the Consignees section, you can select the previously created "template", which is convenient for long-term cooperation with the supplier.
After filling in all the necessary conditions, you can save the order as a Draft, so that, if necessary, return to editing it. An order in draft status will not be issued.
If necessary, you can edit the completed order by clicking on the Edit Order button. Editing allows you to:
- Change the quantity of products in the order.
- Leave a comment on a specific product.
- Change the warehouse from where the order will be delivered. The presence/absence of this section depends on the logic of the supplier. If the product is in several warehouses, the customer may be given the opportunity to select the desired warehouse. This is true when the products being processed are not enough in one of the warehouses, but in the other warehouse there is the required quantity .
If the completed order does not require changes, click the Checkout button.
Place an order using the Orders section
To place an order using the Orders section, click on the Orders tab in the top menu. In the window that opens, a list of previously completed orders that can be filtered using the side filtering panel will be available.
To place a new order, select the supplier and click the Create order button:
To place an order using the Orders section, it is necessary that there are no products in the basket. When you try to place an order with the products in the basket, a notification of the form:
Unable to create new order. There are already items in the basket.
If there are no products in the basket, a transition will be made to the Basket section, where you can select the necessary product by clicking the Add new product button and set the delivery conditions:
After the necessary products are added and all delivery conditions are indicated, click the Save Changes button, and then click the Checkout
button. If, for any reason, you need to cancel the order before placing it, just click the Cancel Order button, which is also shown in the screenshot above.
Checkout using an xls/csv file
Placement of an order using an XLS/CSV file is relevant in case of periodic purchase of the same product, since to use this functionality you need to know the article number. The article is a digital or literal value used to identify the product.
To place an order using an XLS/CSV file, go to the Basket or Orders section to download a template in XLS format, which you can later use to place an order:
After clicking on the Download template button, a file with the extension .CSV will be downloaded to the computer
After opening the downloaded file in Excel, it will contain only 2 columns:
Value 123456 is the article of products, value 23 is the quantity of products.
Value 99999 - article of products, value 123 - quantity of products.
If you need to specify the modification of products, you can create a third column, which will contain the name of the modification.
If you open the CSV file in a text editor, then the columns will be absent, since this format implies separation by a sign ;
An example of a downloaded file opened in a text editor:
The number of lines can be unlimited, so using a CSV file you can place an order with any number of product positions.
For example, a file may look like this:
After the file contains the required number of product items and their article numbers are indicated, click the Download from file button, which is also available in the Shopping and Orders sections.
In the window that opens, select the field of the product identifier (article), which will be checked in the product catalog:
Click the Download button and specify the local path to the created file.
At the next stage, indicate the modification of the product, if the product has it, but was not indicated in the file:
Click Next, you will be prompted to select a warehouse, in case of using several warehouses:
After choosing a warehouse, click Next to add all downloaded products from the file to the cart.
To process products from the basket, click the Checkout button.
Information displayed on the order
After the order has been completed, you will receive a notification that the order has been accepted by e-mail to the address specified during registration.
To filter orders by status, click on the desired status on the left side of the page in the Orders section.
You can check the status of the order after placing it directly in the order itself.
To pay for the order you need to print the invoice and pay it in a convenient way. To print an invoice, open the order page and click on the appropriate button.
The order page at the bottom displays its history, where you can see the date and time of the order, changes in its status, history of financial transactions, etc.
About all changes in the order (change of status, position, etc.) the system will send notifications by e-mail.