1. Forgot your account password. How and where to restore it?
User password data is stored in encrypted form, so you can view the information without registering.
You can recover your password in one of two ways:
- Using the authorization/registration form¹.
- Using the project admin panel².
¹In the first option, just go to the main page of the project and click the My Account button located at the top of the main page:
In the form that opens, just click on the button Forgot your password?
The next step in the recovery will be to indicate the mail address that was originally indicated at registration¹.
After specifying the mail address, just click the Restore² button
A notification will be sent to the mail address you specified with a link to a password change:
By clicking on the link received, a redirect (redirection) to the page for specifying a new password will be carried out:
The password will be changed after specifying it in the appropriate fields and clicking the Submit button.
²To change/restore the password using the project admin panel, you must:
- Log in to the admin panel of the project, which is available at: project_address.agora.ru/admin
- Go to the Users section and click on the name of a specific user in the column with the same name to go to the user account settings.
Typically, the username is the email address in the Username column.
- In the window that opens, just click on the button to change the profile password to indicate a new one:
- Having set a new password, click on the Change password button to save the changes.
After the password is changed, the user will be able to log in to the portal using the "new" authorization data.
2. How to upload your own logo to the portal?
Our service allows you to use your logo both in the signature of emails or portal navigation¹, and on the user authorization page².
¹First, consider loading the logo, which will be displayed to users in incoming emails.
The logo is configured in the administrative panel of the project, which is available at: project_address.agora.ru/admin
After logging in to the admin panel, you need to go to the Portal Settings tab and in the window that opens, go to the Portal Information section.
To download the logo that will be displayed in the project’s navigation and letters sent to users, just click on the Select file button in the Logo field in the navigation and letters panel with the mouse cursor:
After successful loading, the logo will be displayed in letters sent to users and in the navigation of the project interface:
² To download the logo that will be displayed on the authorization page, you must also go to the Portal settings section of the project administrative panel and find the Portal information section.
By clicking on the Select file button in the Logo field on the authorization page, it is enough to indicate the path to the downloaded logo.
If you successfully upload the logo, the changes will be reflected on the authorization page:
Note the requirements for downloadable logos:
- The logo displayed in emails must have a resolution of 136x150.
- The logo displayed in the favicon of the site should have a resolution of 136x30.
- If you download a logo whose resolution differs from the recommended ones, the image quality may be reduced.
3. I have many product properties. Can I add them to my advanced search criteria?
Yes, you can use any product property to configure advanced search filtering conditions.
In order to add your product property as an advanced search criterion, you need to log in to the project administrative panel.
After authorization, you must go to the section Product Properties. The window that opens will contain all the properties of the products that have been uploaded to the portal.
To go to the settings for a specific product property, click on its name:
In the window that opens, go to the bottom of the page and mark the check box Show in search in the directory:
To save the changes made, just click on the Save button located at the bottom of the page.
After you save your changes, the property you added will be displayed in the advanced portal search:
If properties have many values, it’s enough to check the Filter checkbox in the list of properties in the property settings so that all property values are displayed in the drop-down list:
4. How can I hide the products from customers?
To hide the product(s) from customers, you need to log in to the administrative panel of the project and go to the Products section.
In the window that opens, a list of all the products uploaded to the portal will be available. To hide a specific product, just click on its name.
In the opened product card, it is enough to note the check box Hide product in Agora:
After that, just click the Save button located at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
If you need to hide several products at once, then in the Products section of the administrative part of the portal, just check the checkboxes next to the name of the necessary products and select Hide products in the drop-down list of actions (at the bottom of the page)
Hidden products are not displayed in the general catalog of products, so customers will no longer be able to purchase these products.
5. How to manually add an image of the added product to the catalog?
To download the image, you need to log in to the supplier’s personal account and, in the My catalog section, go to editing the card for the necessary product by clicking on the icondisplayed next to the product name or in the product card itself:
In the window that opens, all product properties will be available for editing. At the bottom of the page that opens, find the Images section and click on the Select file button to upload an image.
Having indicated the local path to the file, just click the Save button located at the bottom so that the downloaded image appears in the product card:
6. Why can’t I print out the invoice?
The ability to print an invoice appears if the reserve order status is reached or the next in the status line.
To print/view an account, just log in to your account and go to the Orders section:
In the window that opens, a list of all previously placed orders will be available. To print an invoice, just click on the print icon
By clicking on the print invoice icon, the invoice form opens, which can be printed:
7. How to manually add a new category of products and assign part of the products to it?
To resolve the issue, you must perform the following steps.
Go to the section Product Categories in the administrative panel and click on the Add product category button on the page that opens:
Next, you will be taken to the page on which the category is created. To create a category, you need to give it a name (the value of the Name field) and save the changes:
After that, you need to log in to the Supplier's Personal Account on the portal and select the Supplier Product Categories item in the My Catalog section:
You will be taken to a page where you need to match the category that was created on the portal with the category of the product that was uploaded to the portal.
The comparison is as follows:
Suppose we need the created Toasters category to contain products that were uploaded to the portal in the Products category. We find the category of products in the ERP Category list, and using the Select button we get to the category comparison menu in which the Toasters category created by us will be displayed:
After saving the changes, the mapped category will be displayed on the portal and the customer will see the products in this category with their Personal Account.
8. Error registering. E-Mail Address/TIN is already in use.
When registering a user, errors occur that E-Mail address or TIN is already used.
These errors occur due to the fact that the TIN/e-mail data was specified during registration on the portal earlier.
To resolve the issue, it is necessary to find the User who registered with this data earlier and restore access to it.
To search for a user by e-mail, go to the administration panel in the Users section:
A list of users will open on the page that opens and a search box will be available in which you can specify the desired e-mail and click on the search button:
As a result, you will find the User you need and will be able to restore access for this Personal Account:
Search by TIN can be carried out as follows:
In the administrative panel, go to the Customers section:
A list of all Customers will be presented on the page that opens and it is possible to specify the TIN in the search box:
As a result, you will find an organization that is a Customer and can be found using the name of this company in the Users section:
Restoring access to the account is carried out similarly to the algorithm described in paragraph 1.
9. How to configure sending notifications of new orders to a specific e-mail?
To do this, go to the Supplier’s personal account and go to its Settings:
In the Settings section, you can specify the e-mail to which you need to send notifications of new orders.
After saving the settings, notifications of new orders will be sent to the specified email.
10. What order notifications can be sent to the Customer.
The Customer can set up the following notifications in his Personal Account:
- New Order Alerts
- Order Change Alerts
- Order Status Alerts
To configure the sending of notifications, go to the settings of your Personal Account in the Profile section and check the necessary notifications with checkboxes:
After saving the settings, the selected notifications will be sent to the user's contact email.
11. How to get shares on the portal.
In order to start a share, go to the administrative panel, in the Shares section:
Next, click on the Add Promotion button.
For registration of the action you must fill in the following data:
- Title (stock name)
- Summary (stock data)
- If necessary, you can add an image
- Content (the text will be displayed on the promotion page)
- Add a product that will participate in the action
After that, it is necessary to mark the check box Published, then click the Save button.
The promotion will be displayed in the customer’s account as follows:
To view additional information and products on the stock, the user must click on the name of the stock
12. How to add news on the portal.
To establish news on the portal, go to the News section and click on the Add News button:
To create News, you must fill in the following data:
- Headline (news title)
- If necessary, you can add an image
- Content (text will be displayed in the news)
- It is also necessary to note the check box Published, after clicking the Save button.
After that, the news will appear on the customer's page in the News section:
13. How is the AGORA system of protection against hacking, DDoS, and other things organized? How is data security ensured?
Data transfer is carried out using secure protocols, the servers are closed by a firewall.
- DDoS protection is provided by hosting providers (using Arbor and Juniper hardware).
- Optionally, WAF (Web Application Firewall) can be used for protection.
- Servers are located in DCs corresponding to the Tier3 category. Data backups are created on separate servers.
- All data transmitted from the client to the server is encrypted using the HTTPS protocol.
- Passwords are not stored in cleartext, using proven salt hashing algorithms such as "PBKDF2SHA1" (standard), "bcrypt" (optional), "SHA1" (optional).
- Protection against XSS, RFI, LFI, SQL injection, CSRF/XSRF and other types of attacks.
- Conducted a security check of the product and infrastructure at the end of 2019 by the Michelin Security Service.
- As a revision, it is possible to implement data encryption in the database, API for project monitoring, access to the project error monitoring system and data processing.