The status of an order is the current stage of its life cycle from the moment of its formation to closure. Information about the current status of the order can be seen on the Orders tab.
The Agora order life cycle includes the following steps:
- New order - the initial status of the order, assigned at the time of its formation.
- Processing - assigned after completion of the order. At this stage, the order is under consideration/approval in the customer service department.
- Reserve - means that the order has been agreed with the supplier and reserved in the warehouse.
- Paid - the funds for the order are received on the supplier’s account.
- Shipped - the products are transferred to the delivery service.
- Closed - the last stage of the order life cycle, which means the completion of all work on the order