Integration with third-party mailing systems is also possible.
Functionality does not support viewing analytics. You can only track the fact of sending a message.
The functionality of newsletters allows you to:
- Specify a list of users participating in the newsletter.
- Automatically generate a list of users depending on the conditions.
For example, a user can get on the mailing list if he belongs to a certain region or certain categories of products are available to him.
- Configure the conditions for excluding users from the newsletter.
Configuration is carried out in the Newsletter section of the project administrative panel, available at: project_address.agora.ru/admin:
To filter the list of mailing list users, the Mailing List filter is provided, containing the following fields:
- Mailing list ID.
- The name of the mailing list.
- Moderation status, multi-selection from the list.
- The update procedure, yes/no/empty.
- The main company, yes/no/empty.
- Category, multi-selection from the list.
- Country, region, city, multi-list, empty.
- Field of activity of the company, placed products:
- Sale [categories].
- Production [categories].
- Posted products [categories].
- Area of responsibility, multi-selection from the list.
- Makes a decision, yes/no/empty.
- Send newsletter, yes/no/empty.
- Responsible for [categories].
- Responsible for all categories, yes/no/empty.
- Current contacts, yes/no/empty.
- Gender, male/female/empty.
- Date of birth, period of dates.
- Exclude recipients:
- Exclude companies that received the following mailings, multi-selection of past mailings, sorting by start date/first new.
- Exclude users who received the following mailings, multi-selection of past mailings, sorting by start date/first new.
After setting the filters, you can see the results of the selection by columns:
- The number of sample results.
- The number of companies.
- The number of users.
- Link to the file (file download).
The selection results can be uploaded to a file with the following columns:
- The email address of the user.
- User_id: user ID.
- User_name: First Name + “ “ + Middle Name.
- User_surname: Last name.
- User_sex: Gender
- User_position: Responsible for.
- Company_id: Company ID.
- Company_name: Company name.
- Company_full_name: Brief organizational form + ““ ”+ Company name +“ ””.
- Company_country: Country of the company.
- Company_city: City of the company.
- Company_region: The region of the company city.
You must specify the name of the file before uploading and generate a file.
The portal provides for fixing the distribution in the database and processing the distribution results.
The following fields are provided in the Newsletter/Promotion form:
- Status: Draft, Active, Closed.
- Type: Promotion, Newsletter.
- Link to the newsletter in the newsletter service.
- Letter template file.
- The date of the beginning.
- Expiration date.
- Mailing list - select from the list.
- Link to the selected Mailing List.
- Number of Recipients: companies/users, read only.
- Download the “Distribution Results” file (the administrator can download the file from the distribution service).
- Commentary on the results.
After saving the Newsletter/Promotions, the task imports the list of generated email addresses (+ additional fields) from the mailing list to the Newsletter/Promotions database.
The list is displayed inside the list as a list with added columns that appear first:
- Unique discoveries.
- Unique transitions.
The Mailing/Promotions list has the following columns, settings and filters:
- Start date.
- Expiration date.
- Recipients: file.
Sorting (the ability to sort by fields):
- Start date, by default, new first.
- Expiration date.
- Start date - period.
- End Date - Period.