In case of placing an order “On Order” in Agora, it is possible to ensure the selection of suppliers for the formed order according to 2 criteria:
- Direct routing.
Selection logic - first, search by Direct Routing is carried out, if the supplier for the specified requirements is not found, then the search is by geo-location.
Direct routing involves the selection of suppliers according to the priorities set in the administrative panel.
The selection by geo-location is carried out according to the regions specified in the administrative panel.
To set the priority of supplier selection, log in to the admin panel, available at: project_address.agora.ru/admin and go to the Values section of the forcing table:
The set values of the force table with priority will be as follows:
To create a new priority condition, click the Add value forcing table button located at the top of the page.
In the window that opens, fill in the following fields:
- Supplier - a necessary supplier from the list of existing ones.
- Contractor - a "link" of a supplier with a contractor; several suppliers can be linked to one contractor(customer), among which a choice will be made.
- A rule is the meaning of "AND"/"Only this." “And” is specified when using several suppliers, “Only this” is indicated if it is necessary to associate the contractor with one supplier.
- Number of delivery days - the value corresponding to the delivery time of the products.
- Priority - priority, focusing on which the selection will be carried out. The smaller the number, the earlier it will be checked for compliance with all conditions of the order being placed.
After setting all the necessary conditions, click the Save button located at the bottom of the page for the changes to take effect.
Geolocation conditions are also configured in the administrative panel, in the Redistribution Regions section:
The configured redistribution regions contain data on the supplier, priority, region, city and postal codes:
To create a new distribution region, click the Add redistribution region button located at the top of the page.
The adjustment is carried out by analogy with the force tables, with the exception of the choice of city and region. When you select a city in the drop-down list, the corresponding postal codes will be automatically added to the list of indexes.