Go to portal settings
To customize the portal, click Settings portal in section Website.
Portal settings include the following sections:
- Information about the portal.
- Search bar.
- Categories panel.
- Navbar (navigation bar).
- Sidebar (sidebar).
- Additional panel.
- Orders and invoices for orders.
- Periodic tasks.
- Login to the site.
- Google Analytics.
- Content elements for an additional panel.
- Companies on the main.
- Categories on the main.
In this section, the appearance of the portal is configured, including the website icon (Favicon), background color, letter background color, letter text color, button color, button text color, link color, header (header) and footer (footer) background colors, and other.
To change, select the required value in the corresponding field.
It is possible to place information banners displayed in the upper part of the window:
For correct display it is recommended to use banners of the following sizes:
- Slider banner - 833x300 px.
- Top/bottom banner - 406x120 px.
Banners are configured in the administrative panel of the project, which is available at the address: project_address.agora.ru/admin.
After logging in in the admin panel, go to the Banners section. To add a new banner, click the Add banner button:
In the window that opens, specify the conditions for displaying the banner.
- Image - specify the local path to the file (banner).
- Slider banner - the size of the uploaded image, which will be displayed in the Slides section.
- Top/bottom banner - the size of the uploaded image that will be displayed in the Banners section (top/bottom).
- URL address - to be filled in, if the banner needs to be made clickable, clicking on the banner will go to the specified URL.
- Identifier - element (banner) identifier, usually used by developers.
- Show (In the slider/Top/Bottom) - check-box, according to which the banner display logic is set.
- Category - a category of products, upon switching to which this banner will be displayed.
If the product category is not specified, the banners will be displayed on the Catalog and Infocenter pages.
If a product category is specified, then the banner will be shown only on the page of this category in the Catalog.
After specifying all the settings, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
More detailed information on banner settings can be found in the article Banners
Agora supports the ability to display brand logos at the bottom of the catalog.
Recommended sizes of brand logos - 270x180 px
After authorization in the portal admin panel, go to the Banner slides in the catalog section and click the Add brand slide in the catalog button.
- In the window that opens, specify the local path to the file to download.
- In the Order field, specify the priority of displaying the banner; the lower the number, the earlier the logo will be shown on the slide.
- In the External link section, you can specify the URL that will be redirected to when you click on the logo.
After loading several banners, contractors (customers) will be able to scroll through them by clicking on the arrows to the right and left of the logos.
More detailed information about Brand Logos can be found in the article Brand Logos
Allows you to configure general and contact details of the portal, including logos in the navigation panel, letters and on the authorization page, signature under the logo, phone number, link to the tech support section.
Allows you to set search parameters on the portal, including the ability to use advanced search in the catalog, search currency, minimum and maximum prices for the search.
You can set the display of the category pane in the catalog by selecting one of the following options:
- Completely disconnected.
- Enabled, hidden by default.
- Enabled, shown by default.
Navbar (navigation bar)
Only the text of the alert link is configured.
Only the sidebar type is customizable.
You can specify the name of an additional panel in the corresponding field.
Product Catalog Type
You can customize the display of products in the catalog by choosing one of the following options :
You can configure the sorting of products in the catalog according to one of the following values:
- At the price (ascending / descending).
- By name (ascending / descending).
- By popularity (ascending / descending).
It is possible to automatically take into account the popularity of products and use the popularity indicator when sorting products in a catalog. For this, you should configure the value of the increase in the popularity of products.
When placing orders, the popularity of purchased products will automatically increase by the specified value. At the same time, products can be sorted by popularity in the catalog. If you want the popularity of products not to change when placing orders, then set the growth value to 0,
You can also change the popularity of a particular product in its tinctures at any time.
Related Products Block
It is possible to set the title of the block of related products displayed in the product card under his photos, for this, enter the text in the appropriate field .
Display photos of modifications
You can enable/disable the display of photos of modifications in the product card using the corresponding checkbox.
Product Properties on Export
You can also configure product properties during export by removing unnecessary properties from the general list presented in this section.
To delete, click the trash can icon to the left of the property.
Orders and order invoices
Characteristic of a product indicated in the appropriate field, will always be present in the lead. In addition, order items will be sorted in the invoice by this property .
In this section, it is possible to set the automatic scrolling of banners. When this parameter is set, the banners in the catalog slider will change automatically.
You can set the values of exclusion properties for discounts. If at least one of the property values indicated here is attached to a product, then discounts will not be applied to such a product.
Here you can set the types of prices - exceptions for discounts and interest rates.
In this section, the only periodic task is configured - the frequency of sending the reconciliation report. By default, the mailing date is set to 0:00 on January 1 of each year.
You can configure the display of data packets, the removal of tasks and errors when exchanging data with other information systems, including:
- The period of time (in days) after which import jobs should be deleted.
- The time period (in days) after which synchronization errors should be deleted.
- The time period (in days) for which downloaded packages should be displayed.
- The period of time (in days) for which the downloaded packages should be displayed.
Enter the site
You can download the agreement file "Conditions for the processing of personal data", after which the checkbox on the need to agree to the conditions will be displayed in the authorization form.
To track site traffic statistics using Google Analytics, you can specify the Google Analytics account ID and site domain in this section.
Content items for an additional panel
You can add new content elements for an additional panel.
- To add elements of your content for an additional panel, insert a link to the element.
- The text field must be filled out.
- To add an image of an element, click the Add file button.
Companies on the main
You can add one or more companies to display on the main page.
Categories on the main
You can add one or more categories to display on the main page.
To save your changes, click one of the save buttons at the bottom of the page:
- The Save and continue editing button allows you to save and continue editing.
- The Save button allows you to save changes.
View Change History
To view the history of element changes, click the History button. A page opens with the date and time of the change, the user who performed the change and the change action.