The general procedure for managing objects in all sections of the administrative panel is identical and is described in the General procedure for managing objects in sections of the administrative panel section of the System Administration document.
"Product Tagging" Object
Reordering Product Tags
To change the order of product tags, click the Change output order button in the tag list window. This will open a window where you can drag and drop tags and sort them in the desired order.
Change Product Tags
To change product tags, click the Change button on the administration panel in the Product Tagging section. You can also click on the Tagging object to go to the change.
The tag list page for the products opens. To change a tag, click on the name of the tag to be modified, this will open a page with tag data, where you can:
- Change the unique tag code (the code should consist of letters of the English alphabet only).
- Change the display name in the left pane of the catalog.
- Change the inscription on the product card.
- Select the products for which this tag will be applied.
- Delete the tag by clicking the Delete button at the bottom of the page.
After adding or changing a product tag, these tags will appear in the product cards, and folders with the names of all created tags will be displayed in the left panel of the catalog.
"Product Properties" Object
Display properties of products on the site
To display the properties of products on the site, select the displayed properties using the checkboxes. Then, at the bottom of the page, in the drop-down list, select the Display operation.
Hide product properties on the site
To hide the properties of products on the site, select the hidden properties by checking the box. Then at the bottom of the page in the drop-down list, select the Hide operation.
Setting advanced filters by product properties
To add a product property to the advanced search panel in the catalog and be able to filter all products by this property, set the Show in the root directory checkbox.
Adding Product Modifications
To add a modification, first click the Save button on the page for adding or changing products, and then go to the Product tab and click on the Add button in the Modifications section.
- Enter the desired product in the Product field and click on the search button
- In the window that opens, select the product to add the modification.
- Fill in the name, price types and stocks with balances.
- Click the Save button.
In order for products to be displayed on the site, the following fields must be filled: Supplier category, Category, Name and Modifications.
Product Modification Change
To change product modifications, use the Edit button in the Product Card in Modifications section, a page will open on which to modify product modifications.
On the product modifications page, you can change the barcode, the properties of the product modification, the minimum quantity in the order, the order multiplicity, prices, stock balances, product modification images.
- The minimum quantity in the order is the minimum number of units of this product that you can buy. If you try to buy a smaller quantity of products than specified, an error message appears (for example, the minimum quantity is 2 pcs., And in the basket is 1 pc.).
- Multiplicity of an order is the number of units of products in a “package” or “pack”, i.e. you can buy only a multiple of a given number of products, otherwise an error message will appear.
- There are 5 fields in the Prices block:
- The Price type field is a drop-down list with a choice of price types uploaded to the site.
- Field Price type status - if the price type corresponding to this field has been deleted, then this field will indicate "The installed Price type has been deleted, it was called << name of the removed price type >>", otherwise this field will be empty.
- Currency field - a drop-down list with a choice of the added types of currencies and the ability to add a new type when you click on the "+" button next to this field.
- Currency price field - field for setting the price value for the selected currency and the selected price type.
- Price field - previously set price value.
- Block Balances - to add leftovers, indicating the series, storage location and the number of balances. Binary field - check the box if, in the settings of the Supplier’s Personal Account, the Display residuals field has been set to Show many/few/not available.
- In the Images section, pay attention to the Source field. When loading images, the Source field should always be filled in (you can write any characters, as long as this field is not empty).
Product preview on the site
To preview a product on a site, click the View on site button.
Managing the display of products on the site
To disable the display of products on the site (without deleting them from the site, the product will be visible in the Admin Panel), check the Hide product in Agora checkbox.
To adjust the product position when sorting by popularity in the catalog, enter a number in the Product popularity field. The larger this value, the higher the product will be located in this case.
It should be borne in mind that if the “Product Popularity” object is set to Increase the popularity of products other than zero, then when placing orders, the popularity of purchased products will automatically increase by this value.
For each product, you can configure related products - products that will be displayed in the product card under his photos. The name of the block of related products can be set in the section Visual display.
To make a product attendant to the current one, select it in the left field and drag it to the right field.
"Synchronization errors" Object
View import job
To view the import task, when viewing data about synchronization errors, click on the task ID in the Task column.
Showing and hiding site structure
- To display the site structure, click the Expand tree link.
- To hide the site structure, click the Collapse tree link.
Moving a page in the site structure
To move the page in the site structure, click theicon and drag the page to the desired structure level.
View page on site
To view a page on a site, click the View on site button.
This page will open in viewing mode on the site.
Object "Personalization of the RRP and warehouses"
When changing the personalization of the RRP and warehouses:
- Select the types of prices that will be used as RRPs for the selected contractors.
- Select the available warehouses that will be reflected in the selected contractors.
- Select contractors and/or regions to which this personalization of RRPs and warehouses will apply.
Pay attention to the features of personalization:
- The highest priority (***) will be given to these contractors.
- The average priority (**) will be given to contractors whose specified region is the main one.
- Low priority (*) will be given to contractors whose specified region is one of the additional regions of work.
"Promotional discount" object
Promotional discounts are assigned to the product and/or to the category. If a discount is assigned to a category, then it automatically applies to all subcategories.
Only one discount is always applied to a pair (product, contractor):
- The highest priority is the discount of products.
- High priority is given to the discount category of products.
- Of great priority is the discount category of parent or parent.
- The average priority is a simple discount on the entire range.
- If no discount is found, then it is set to 0.
In the event that a discount is applied to a pair of contractor products, then on all pages of the site for this product the price will be indicated already taking into account the discount. In addition, the “Product Discount” will be displayed on the product’s card with the percentage discount applied.
The discount will also apply when adding products to the basket and placing an order.
Displaying a discount on a product in a catalog
Discounts will be displayed on the product card as a sticker with the discount value.
"Document Templates" Object
You can use Django template code in the body of a document template.
Changing the operating mode of nodes
To change the operating mode, select the nodes using the checkboxes, at the bottom of the page in the drop-down list, select the operating mode of the selected nodes:
- Shutdown selected worker nodes.
- Enable event mode for selected nodes.
- Disable event mode for selected nodes (disable event mode for selected nodes).
Setting user permissions
To configure user access rights, click on the username.
On the page that opens with information about the user, fill in the Permissions area.
Select user status:
- Active. Check the box if the user should be active. Unchecking makes the user inactive without deleting his account.
- The status of the staff. Check the box if the user should be able to enter the administrative part of the site.
- Superuser status. Check the box so that all rights are available to the user, without their explicit assignment.
Select the access groups available to the user. Transfer selected groups from the left list Available groups to the right list Selected groups using the (Select) and (Delete).
The Select All link selects all rights groups at once.
The Delete all link deletes all rights groups at once.
Select user rights. Transfer the selected rights from the left list Available user rights to the right list Selected user rights using the(Select) and (Delete).
Save the configured permissions for one of the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Change user password
User passwords are not stored in clear text, so there is no way to see the user password.
- To change the user password, click on the username.
- On the page that opens with information about the user, click the link in the Password field this form.
- On the page that opens, enter the new password twice and click the Change password button.
Go to edit user role
From the users page, you can go to the page for changing supplier or contractor information. To do this, in the Edit role column, click the Edit button.
Go to the site under the selected user
From the users page, you can go to the site under the account of the selected user. To do this, in the Impersonation column, click the Switch button.