Login as administrator
To enter the administrative panel, enter the username and password and click the Login button.
Administrative Panel Overview
After logging in, the administration page opens, divided into the following sections and sections, with which you can manage various objects of the system, for example, add and configure the appearance of products in the catalog, manage currencies used, add users or user groups, etc.
The main sections and their sections are presented in the table below.
|Categories of products||Reconciliation acts||Cities||Pages||Users||External object IDs||Workers||Basement navigation|
|Internal categories||Currencies||Visual display||Groups||Authorization Keys||Tasks|
|Products||Ways of payment||Websites||Exchange queue|
|Product properties||Delivery methods||Flags||Synchronization errors|
|Orders||Email templates||Users actions|
The filling of the administrative panel may vary depending on additional functions connected.
General procedure for managing objects in sections of the administrative panel
In each section there are Add and Change buttons.
- The Add button allows you to go to the form for adding a new object.
- The Change button allows you to go to the list of editable objects. You can also go to the list of objects by clicking on the section name in the panel.
Management of all objects of the administrative panel is carried out the same way using the appropriate section.
The order of managing objects in all sections of the administrative panel is identical and allows you to:
- View a list of objects in this section.
- Add new objects.
- Modify existing objects.
- Find the necessary objects.
- Delete editable object.
- View the history of changes to objects.
- Delete selected objects with a list and more.
Adding an Object
To add an object, click the Add button in the corresponding section on the administrative panel or click the Add button on the page with the list of objects. The page for adding an object opens.
Fill in the fields with the data of the new object and click one of the save buttons at the bottom of the page:
- Button Save and continue editing - add a new object and continue editing it.
- Button Save and add another object - add a new object and open the page for adding another object.
- Save button - add a new object.
Fields marked in bold are required.
In the absence of the required value for selection in one of the fields, it can be added in the same way with the Add object button.
To modify objects, click the Change button in the corresponding section on the administrative panel. You can also click on the name of the object in the list to change.
A page with a list of available objects opens.
The main operations with objects presented in the figure above:
- Add object.
- View objects.
- Object Filter
- Sorting objects.
- Open an object for viewing or editing.
- Select a group operation on objects.
To change an object, select the desired object, change the data in the object card and click one of the save buttons at the bottom of the page, as described above.
Available operations for changing an object in its card, presented in the figure above:
- Change object data in the card.
- Buttons for saving an object .
- Button to delete an object.
- View object change history .
Next to some fields is a button with which you can add a missing object for selection.
If there is no necessary value for selection in any field, it can be added using the Add object button.
To delete an object, click the Delete button at the bottom of the page.
View Change History
To view the history of changes to the object, click the History button.
A page opens with the date and time of the change, the user who performed the change and the action to change the object.
Search for objects
To search for an object, in the search field located in the upper right part of the page, enter the name or part of the object name and click the button . The page displays the found objects.
To display all objects, click on the button with the total number of objects.
To navigate the pages, use the panel located above the list of objects and below the list .
- The left part of the panel shows the total number of objects.
- In the middle part of the panel there are buttons with page numbers. To go click on the page number you need.
- On the right side of the panel is the Show All button. When a button is pressed, all objects are displayed on one page, buttons with page numbers will not be available. Use the vertical scroll bar to view objects.
Objects can be filtered by the values of some parameters:
To filter objects, click Filter and select a parameter value. Filtered objects are displayed on the page. Below the list is the number of filtered objects.
To cancel filtering and display all objects, select the value All in the Filter or click the button with the total number of objects in the navigation panel.
You can sort objects by multiple columns.
Sorting can be performed on one or more columns at a time.
To sort the objects, click on the column name.
Sorting direction will appear next to the column name: - ascending, - descending.
- To change the sort direction, click one of the sort direction buttons .
- To cancel sorting, press the button .
- When sorting across multiple columns at the same time, the priority of sorting the columns is displayed, as in the figure below.
Moving objects in a structure
To move objects in the structure, click the button next to the name of the object and drag to the desired level of the structure.
Delete selected objects
To delete unnecessary objects, select them using the checkboxes. Then, at the bottom of the page, in the drop-down list, select the Delete selected objects operation.
The bottom of the page will indicate how many objects are selected.